Arrival – Vientiane (None)Day 1
Upon arrival Wattay airport, meet our local guide with signboard and transfer to your hotel for checking in
Start your visit Vat Sisaket, the oldest and most beautiful temple of Vientiane. Continue to nearby Vat Phra Keo the former Royal temple turned into a Buddhist museum. Process to visit That Luang Stupa, the most revered shrine in Laos and pass by Patouxay (victory Monument). Take a walk along the Mekong River at sunset. Overnight in Vientiane.
Vientiane – Pakse – Champasak – Khong (B))Day 2
Early transfer to Wattay airport and departure to Pakse by plane. Upon arrival then transfer to the local pier embarks on a traditional boat for a 2 hours cruise to Champasak. Continue by car to visit Vat Phou, the ruin Khmer temple from 8-11th century and local museum
Afternoon continue to Khong Island by car, cross the Mekong River by ferry. Arrive on Khong Island transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Khong.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Khong (B)Day 3
Take a boat to Si Phane Done area; (the "Four Thousand Islands”) stop at Done Det. Walk on the bridge linking the small islands of Done Det and Done Khone. Visit the old French railway and locomotive then take a walk through villages and countryside to the impressive and beautiful Liphi waterfalls closed to the Cambodian border . Return to Khong Island by boat and time at leisure.
Overnight in Khong.
Island – Konephapheng – Phou Asa – Pakse (B)Day 4
Cross the Mekong by ferry and drive to the beautiful Kone Phapheng rapids. Drive to Pakse. On the way stop at Ban Khiet Ngong village and take an elephant ride (About 2h) up to Phou Asa hill and its ruins.
Continue to Pakse, if time permits discovery the city before transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Pakse.
Pakse – Boloven Plateua – Pakse (B)Day 5
Early transfer to Wattay airport and departure to Pakse by plane. Upon arrival at Pakse drive to Paksong. Stop at tea and coffee plantations and at Tadfan, Tad Yeuang and Pha Seum waterfall. If time permits visit different minorities: the Alak village of Pong Neua with its beautiful spirit house, the Katou village of Kok Bhoung. Back to Pakse. Overnight in Pakse.
|Cities||First Class (3*)||Superior Class (4*)||Deluxe Class (5*)|
|Vientiane||Lao Orchid (Deluxe)||Ansara Boutique (Savvy)||Crown Plaza (Mekong Deluxe)|
|Khong||Senesothxenue (Deluxe)||Senesothxenue (Deluxe)||Senesothxenue (Deluxe)|
|Pakse||Pakse (Superior)||Champasak Grand (Superior River view)||Chanpasak Grand (Superior River view)|
Included in the price:
- 05nights' shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Vientiane: 01 guide
- Khong: 01 guide
- Pakse: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Traditional boat fare from Pakse to Champasak
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to laos
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.