Arrival – Luang Prabang (None)Day 1
Upon arrival in Luang Prabang, transfer to hotel for check in. Start your visit with Vat Vixoune influenced by Thai- Lu architecture and That Makmo, the watermelon shaped stupa. Proceed to Visit Vat Xieng Thong, the most beautiful temple of Luang Prabang dating back from 16th century. Climb up Phousy Hill for a panoramic view of the city and the Mekong River. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – Kuangsi Waterfall (B)Day 2
Start your day of visit of the Royal Palace Museum housing the most important treasures of Laos’ recent past.Walk to the local pier of Luang Prabang behind the Museum to embark at the local pier of Luang Prabang on a traditional boat and go upstream on the Mekong River to visit the sacred Buddha caves. On the way stop at Thin Hong, a picturesque village and get a glimpse of daily life. Visit Tham Ting and Tham Phoum caves housing hundreds of Buddha statues.
Return to Luang Prabang by boat. On the way back stop at Ban Xang Khong handmade paper village. Drop in the old city for a walk or shop at Hmong market etc. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang – Kuangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B)Day 3
Excursion by car to Kuangsi waterfall (30 kms). On the way, visit a Hmong village at Ban Na Ouane and a Khmou village at Ban Tha pen. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, swimming or relax nearby the clear pools of the tiered limestone formations
Back to Luang Prabang in afternoon and time at leisure in the city. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang – Vientiane by flight (B)Day 4
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Vientiane. Upon arrival and start your visit That Luang Stupa, the most revered shrine in Laos and stop at Patouxay (the arch of Triumph). Take a short walk along the Mekong at sunset. Overnight in Vientiane.
Included in the price:
- 04 nights' shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Luang Prabang: 01 guide
- Vientiane: 01 guideli>
- All entrance fees as program
- Traditional boat fare from Pakse to Champasak
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to laos
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.