Arrival – Luang Prabang (None)Day 1
Upon arrival in Luang Prabang, transfer to hotel for check in. Start your visit with Vat Visoun (today Buddhist art museum) and That Makmo, the stupa shaped like a watermelon. Continue your visit with Vat Xieng Thong at the tip of the peninsula. The oldest and most beautiful temple of the UNESCO World heritage town dates back from the 16th century. The roof sweep low to the ground and glass colored panels adorn the walls of the chapels; see the residential neighborhoods of the peninsular, before climbing up to Phousi hill for a view over the city, its surroundings and the Mekong River. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – Luang Prabang (B)Day 2
Start your day of visit of the Royal Palace Museum housing the most important treasures of Laos’ recent past.Walk to the local pier of Luang Prabang behind the Museum to embark at the local pier of Luang Prabang on a traditional boat and go upstream on the Mekong River to visit the sacred Buddha caves. On the way stop at Thin Hong, a picturesque village and get a glimpse of daily life. Visit Tham Ting and Tham Phoum caves housing hundreds of Buddha statues. Return to Luang Prabang by boat/car. On the way back stop at Ban Xang Khong handmade paper village. Drop in the old city for a walk or shop at Hmong market etc. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang - Kuangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B)Day 3
Excursion by car to Kuangsi waterfall 32 kms to the west of Luang Prabang. On the way, visit the Hmong village Ban Na Ouane. Short walk through the forest to the waterfall. After enjoying the scenery, take a swim in one of the nearby clear pools. Below the tiered limestone pools lies the Khmu village Ban Thapene. Khmu men are especially good basket weavers and can sometimes be watched crafting
Back to Luang Prabang in late afternoon. Then you are free. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
|Cities||First Class (3*)||Superior Class (4*)||Deluxe Class (5*)|
|Luang Prabang||Le Parasol Blanc (Clasic)||Villa Mary hotel (Supeiror)||Luang Say Residence (Pioneer Suite)|
Included in the price:
- 03 nights' shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Luang Prabang: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Traditional boat fare from Pakse to Champasak
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to laos
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.