Arrival – Ho Chi Minh (None)Day 1
Upon arrival Tan Son Nhat airport, you are met and followed by our tour guide. Ho Chi Minh is a city that never sleeps and offers a plethora of great restaurants and bars catering to all tastes, from street food vendors to the rooftop bar at the Rex Hotel, where international correspondents covered the Vietnam War and where the U.S. military attaché’s press briefing was held daily and dubbed the “Five O’clock Follies”. Whatever your interests, be sure to ask your guide for personal recommendations.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Included: private transfer, tour guide and accommodation
Ho Chi Minh tour – Cu Chi tunnel – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)Day 2
After an early breakfast you’ll avoid the city heat to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong in the American war. Afterwards, we will return to the city to visit some of the most important attractions in Ho Chi Minh City, beginning with the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the Southern Vietnam President until the end of April 1975. Close to the palace are some striking French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Saigon Post Office.
Afterwards, we’ll visit the History Museum where there is a special exhibition of Phu Nam country which dates back to the 2nd century ‘Oc Eo’ civilization. You'll also visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda, one of the best examples of Taoist temples in Vietnam.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Meals: Breakfast at hotel, lunch at local restaurant
Included: private transferred, tour guide, accommodation, cultural, history, walking
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta – Can Tho (B/L)Day 3
Go Cong totally strange and real authentic Mekong tour. A small island located within 2 doors Cua Dai and Cua Tieu with 6 months of fresh water and 6 months of salty water will bring you an amazing photo about hospitality, friendly people.
Drive away the noise of city life to reach Tam vu – the kingdom of dragon fruits platation. You can stop at any garden on way and enjoy a special kind of dragon fruit – the red one. Not only dragon fruits but also rice, corn, chili field on way down a ferry station will bring you to another picture of Mekong Delta.
Besides that, you also can stop at a small local market with colorful flowers, fruits, vegetables, fish and will give you a wonderful photo for countryside life on the road. Continue your journey, go to Ben Lo ferry and take a ferry to get island. After that, hop on a motorbike (or bicycle) to get a green island full of coconut and sour-sop. Let stop at a local house to see what they do with coconut, water hyacinth weaving, broms and coconut leaf roof made. Let try a new taste with cool canal by a sampan. Lunch will be served in a coconut garden with great hospitality from the host.
After lunch, we continue our trip to Can Tho. Arrival check in hotel. Then you are free.
Overnight in Can Tho.
Meals: Breakfast at hotel, lunch at local host
Included: private transfer, tour guide, accommodation, culture, boating
Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh (B)Day 4
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market, which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. On the way back to HCM city by bus the last stop is to see how incense sticks are made. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, free time.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
|Destination||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Ho Chi Minh||Le Duy (Deluxe)||Northern Saigon (ROH)||Grand Saigon (Premium Deluxe city view)|
|Can Tho||Saigon Can Tho (Superior)||TTC Can Tho (Superior)||Victoria Can Tho (Superior)|
Included in the price:
- 04 nights’ shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air - con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
- Most Museums are closed on Mondays and partly on Fridays and some public holidays.
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday and during the entire months of September and October. The Ho Chi Minh Residence in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday.
- Please note that cyclo rides are subject to government approval.
- Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Indochina Dream Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmers. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
- We advise that due to frequent flight changes, delays and cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes of departure times and/ or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmation of a flight has been received. The same applies for train travel: Schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification. In case of schedule changes or flight cancellations we always try everything possible to arrange an alternate programme within the framework of the original quoted costs. However, we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/ travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.
- Programmers, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
- We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellers, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Indochina Dream Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
- Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.