|Destination||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||La Suite (Deluxe city view)||Chalcendony (Deluxe city view)||Melia (Deluxe)|
|Halong||V’Spirit cruise (Deluxe)||Calypso cruise (Deluxe)||Singnature cruise (Junior Suite)|
Included in the price:
- 03 nights’ shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 01 night on shared cabin on cruise in Halong Bay
- All transfers and transportation with air - con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Hanoi – Ninh Binh - Halong: 01 guide (guide not on cruise with clients)
- All entrance fees as program
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
- Most Museums are closed on Mondays and partly on Fridays and some public holidays.
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday and during the entire months of September and October. The Ho Chi Minh Residence in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday.
- Please note that cyclo rides are subject to government approval.
- Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Indochina Dream Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmers. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
- We advise that due to frequent flight changes, delays and cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes of departure times and/ or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmation of a flight has been received. The same applies for train travel: Schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification. In case of schedule changes or flight cancellations we always try everything possible to arrange an alternate programme within the framework of the original quoted costs. However, we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/ travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.
- Programmers, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
- We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellers, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Indochina Dream Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
- Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.