Arrival – Vientiane (None)Day 1
Arrive at Vientiane airport, transfer to your hotel for check in. Then you are free. Overnight in Vientiane.
Vientiane (B)Day 2
Start your visit Vat Sisaket, the oldest and most beautiful temple of Vientiane. Continue to nearby Vat Phra Keo the former Royal temple turned into a Buddhist museum. Visit Talat Sao to buy some Lao textiles and basketry as souvenirs
Afternoon visit of Vientiane, the capital of Laos: Visit That Luang Stupa, the most revered shrine in Laos and pass by Patouxay (victory Monument).
Take a walk along the Mekong River at sunset. Overnight in Vientiane.
Vientiane – Vang Vieng by overland (B)Day 3
Pick up at meeting point in Vientiane then drive to Vang Vieng, North of Vientiane. Arrival Vang Vieng and transfer to hotel for checking in
Vang Vieng is famous for its beautiful karstic formations. Take a small boat on Nam Song River amid beautiful scenery before visit Tham Chang cave with its stunning view over the valley. Time to explore the town, where many individual travelers hang out or just relax on the Nam Song riverside, Transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Vang Vieng (B)Day 4
After breakfast, we start our board on a local tractor through paddy field areas heading to ThamPhoukham caves, where your breath will be taken away seeing the most beautiful and famous limestone cavern, surrounded by natural forests. Along the way, you have chance to explore the local cultures by greeting the local villagers and learning about their daily lifestyle. There is a small natural pool in front of the caves where you can take a swim to refresh yourself from the hot climate or you could explore the nearby area. then free at leisure. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
|Cities||First Class (3*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe Class (5*)|
|Vientiane||Lao Orchid (Deluxe)||Ansara Boutique (Savvy)||Crown Plaza (Mekong Deluxe)|
|Vang Vieng||Elephant Crossing (Deluxe)||Silver Nagas (Deluxe River View)||The River Boutique (Deluxe)|
Included in the price:
- 04 nights' shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Vientiane – Vang Vieng: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Traditional boat fare from Pakse to Champasak
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to laos
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.