The Capital of Vietnam and one of the hidden gems of South East Asia, Hanoi retains elegance and charm not often found in this part of the world, the city’s French influence is to be seen in the fine old colonial buildings and tree lined boulevards.
- At 08:30AM, our waiting guide and driver will welcome you at your hotel and transfer us to Ho Chi Minh Complex.
- We start our day with The Presidential Palace (formerly Palace of the Governor-General of French Indochina), Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilt and nearby One Pillar Pagoda.
- We continue to Ethnology Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an excellent overview of the country’s ethnic groups, their customs and ways of life. The beautiful grounds display original old houses from many different ethnic groups.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon, we visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 11th century.
- We continue our visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
- We then drive to Hanoi Center, pay a visit to Sword Lake & Ngoc Son Temple, then board on a cyclo to explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi, the 36 streets of the Old Quarter.
- Tour ends around 5.30P.M
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his Museum are closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of Oct/Nov
- Ho Chi Minh House and all Museums are closed on Monday
Inclusion: Private transportation with air-conditioned, Local English speaking guide, Cyclo tour, Lunch in local restaurant, Sightseeing fees, Mineral water and towels.
Exclusion: Visa, Travel Insurance, Hotel accommodation in Hanoi, Peak tourist season or special event rates, Tip, Drinks and other personal expenses