Arrival – Phnom Penh (None)Day 1
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh airport, meets and transfers to hotel for check in.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum. Housed in a beautiful traditional building, it contains many outstanding examples of Khmer craftsmanship. Learn about a brighter period in Cambodian history with a visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Explore Wat Phnom, a peaceful temple situated on a hill for which the city is named. According to legend, a 14th-century woman named Penh found sacred Buddhist objects in the nearby river and placed them here on the small hill.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Angkor Tours by flight (B)Day 2
Transfer to Phnom Penh airport for flight to Siem Reap (airfare quoted separately)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport meets and transfers directly for the visit to :
Roluos Group: Lo Lei, PreahKo and Ba Kong temples.Lunch not included
Visit to the unique interior brick sculptures of PrasatKravan, SrahSrang ("The Royal Baths" was once used or ritual bathing),BanteayKdei(surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. NeakPean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake) and Preah Khan temple, Built by the King Jayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. Unlike Ta Prohm, however, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation.
Siem Reap – Angkor Tours (B)Day 3
Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch not included.
Visit to the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Enjoy wonderful sunset from the top of Pre Rup Temple.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Boat trip – Departure (B)Day 4
In the morning, we will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake at KAMPONG PHLUK VILLAGE. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for flight to next destination.
|Destination||First Class (3*)||Superior Class (4*)||Deluxe Class (5*)|
|Phnom Penh||Cardammon hotel||Essence hotel ()||Inter Continental ()|
|Siem Reap||Cheathata Angkor ()||Somedavi Angkor ()||Lemeridien Angkor|
Included in the price:
- 03 nights’ shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air - con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Siem Reap: 01 guide
- Phnom Penh: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- One way air ticket Phnom Penh – Siem Reap of $ 125.- per ticket (airfare is subject to changed)
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.