- Day 1: Arrival – Vientiane (None)
- Day 2: Vientiane (B)
- Day 3: Vientiane – Vang Vieng By Overland (B)
- Day 4: Vang Vieng – Luang Prabang by road (B)
- Day 5: Luang Prabang (B)
- Day 6: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – Luang Prabang (B)
- Day 7: Luang Prabang - Kuangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B)
- Day 8: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Arrival – Vientiane (None)Day 1
Arrive at Vientiane airport, transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Vientiane.
Vientiane (B)Day 2
Start your visit Vat Sisaket, the oldest and most beautiful temple of Vientiane. Continue to nearby Vat Phra Keo the former Royal temple turned into a Buddhist museum. Visit Talat Sao to buy some Lao textiles and basketry as souvenirs
Afternoon visit of Vientiane, the capital of Laos: Visit That Luang Stupa, the most revered shrine in Laos and pass by Patouxay (victory Monument).
Take a walk along the Mekong River at sunset Overnight in Vientiane.
Vientiane – Vang Vieng By Overland (B)Day 3
Pick up at meeting point in Vientiane then drive to Vang Vieng, North of Vientiane. Arrival Vang Vieng and transfer to hotel for checking in Vang Vieng is famous for its beautiful karstic formations. Take a small boat on Nam Song River amid beautiful scenery before visit Tham Chang cave with its stunning view over the valley. Time to explore the town, where many individual travelers hang out or just relax on the Nam Song riverside, Transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Vang Vieng – Luang Prabang by road (B)Day 4
Leaves Vang Vieng for Luang Prabang; make a stop at Pathang. From the village temple you will get an outstanding view overthe mountains. Continue by a mountainous and winding road with breathtaking views. Stop at Phoukhoun market
Continue the road on top of the crests, passing numerous Hmong villages. Eventually, the mountains give way to small hills. Arrive in Luang Prabang then you are free. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang (B)Day 5
Full day visit of the old city. Start your visit with Vat Visoun (today Buddhist art museum) and That Makmo, the stupa shaped like a watermelon. Proceed to Vat Mai with its five tiered roof and exquisitely carved veranda. Take a walk in the old city and visit Vat Sene, the perfect place to meditate
Afternoon continue your visit with Vat Xieng Thong at the tip of the peninsula. The oldest and most beautiful temple of the UNESCO World heritage town dates back from the 16th century. The roof sweep low to the ground and glass colored panels adorn the walls of the chapels; see the residential neighborhoods of the peninsular, before climbing up to Phousi hill for a view over the city, its surroundings and the Mekong River. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – Luang Prabang (B)Day 6
Start your day of visit of the Royal Palace Museum housing the most important treasures of Laos’ recent past.Walk to the local pier of Luang Prabang behind the Museum to embark at the local pier of Luang Prabang on a traditional boat and go upstream on the Mekong River to visit the sacred Buddha caves. On the way stop at Thin Hong, a picturesque village and get a glimpse of daily life. Visit Tham Ting and Tham Phoum caves housing hundreds of Buddha statues. Return to Luang Prabang by boat/car. On the way back stop at Ban Xang Khong handmade paper village. Drop in the old city for a walk or shop at Hmong market etc. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang - Kuangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B)Day 7
Excursion by car to Kuangsi waterfall 32 kms to the west of Luang Prabang. On the way, visit the Hmong village Ban Na Ouane. Short walk through the forest to the waterfall. After enjoying the scenery, take a swim in one of the nearby clear pools. Below the tiered limestone pools lies the Khmu village Ban Thapene. Khmu men are especially good basket weavers and can sometimes be watched crafting.
Back to Luang Prabang in late afternoon. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
|Citíes||First Clas (3*)||Superior Class (4*)||Deluxe Class (5*)|
|Vientiane||Lao Orchid (Deluxe)||Ansara Boutique (Savvy)||Crown Plaza (Mekong Deluxe)|
|Vang Vieng||Elephant Crossing (Deluxe)||Silver Nagas (Deluxe River view)||The River Boutique (Deluxe)|
|Luang Prabang||Parasol Blanc (Classic)||Villa Maly Boutique (Superior)||Luang Say Residence (Pioneer Suite)|
Included in the price:
- 07 nights' shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides:
- Luang Prabang: 01 guide
- Vang Vieng: 01 guide
- Vientiane: 01 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Traditional boat fare from Pakse to Champasak
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water and towels per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Excluded in the price:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to laos
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.